27 September 2014

Crave.

winded moments of beautiful secrecy
I try so hard, but I can't even feel my heartbeat.
so quiet around me, so loud at the same time,
can't hear anything, because of my loud mind.


senseless sorrows  full of fears,

get rid of all those tears, 
without any aim to reach,
and all I do is preach,


preach how I must treat myself to be happy,

but on that road, I found a lot of things- may sound sappy,
which probably won't come true on this earth,
cause I know, that some things aren't worth,
aren't worth to explain,
to people who won't remain...


feeling stuck, somewhere far behind...

somewhere where I can't even hear my own mind,
somewhere quiet and somewhere below
somewhere above, just feeling low


but never dare to lose faith

I know its hard but please be brave
and the day where we get out of that maze
will come one day,



growing crave...

















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

be nice my friend