25 Oktober 2014

one time

misguided eyes, misguided minds,
look at me, look at me with all my lies,
can you feel those spots?
can you see the have-nots?

rhythm, taste and smell,

bloody skin, scratched well,..
to find satisfaction in pain,
while getting rid of it, its just a shame

building a shell, made of skin,

while finding the purpose of a sin,
the sin to wallow in sympathy
and blaming others for my insecurity,

while its building this armour,

I won't stop walking further, 
and passing all those mirrors,
stop thinking I'm a unlucky fellow,

but chasing my dreams,

holding onto beliefs,
getting stronger and wiser,
with all my desire,
to find peace within myself,
to be just me, and nobody else,

to create happiness as much as possible,

to help others who have the same troubles,
to get along with it, as best as I can,
to live and laugh and hold onto that plan,

the plan to just go through that process,

til my body decides to create new options,
til my soul spoke loud enough, 
til my heart sacrificed a lot,
just til I've healed that sad child,
just til it spoke, once a while
just let me hold it,....


one time.













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

be nice my friend