03 September 2014

Sparks

silk touch, wounded heart
let me feel your unspoken thoughts
rest your skin above my empathy,
let me hear your inner symphony

see the light, don't be a hawk
a blurred mind? just follow your heart!
I can tell you, what I can see
you're much more than a entity!

your inner beauty, your light,
something that you can't hide,
will shine brighter than any flaw,
will blow away any sore!

trust me, when I tell you, here and right now
we will make it through somehow
I will lead you, out of the dark
it might sound cheesy but there are sparks!

trust me, when I tell you, that you're confused
about all that "what's beautiful", lets refuse
that our inner beauty never dies,
as long as we make the compromise


to be ourselves.
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

be nice my friend