25 August 2014

Struggle




Hope that grows, hope that lasts
Will you lead me out of my past?


Sprinkled Skin, sorrow-heart,
draw out the fear of those wounded marks


Someone once said,
"Embrace the faith"
And I know, he's right,
that's how I still stand.


Seeking for the cure, day In day out,
The value of life has changed somehow
Even if I know, that I'm still loved,
What bothers, are those negative thoughts


To hide the pain behind a mask,
Is no solution
It just tells me
you've swallowed your past.


So do all you can, to stay strong,
Remind yourself, you're not alone
And be thankful for all you have,
Cause remember, "it could be worse"


We're seeking for strength,
We'll creat something great,
You will see,
One day will be our day!
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

be nice my friend