21 Dezember 2014

INK

smiling through it, getting wasted
a feeling of a wrong compromise,
not getting any stronger,
after I realized,

that I'm almost cured,
its getting thin,
no scratching, not winded
but I was so wrong, what I believed in

that, when it heals on the outside,
I'll be happy and blessed,
figured that there is something else,
that needs to cure, to heal the rest

there is a kind of sorrow, deep inside,
there is something that holds me back,
from being happy, from being just satisfied
which drowns my heart away into the color black

trying and trying to find the cause,
while I smile and laugh about trifles
while I get mad and desperate,
and asking myself, what happens at the end of it

sometimes I can hear it wisper,
sometimes I can hear it scream,
but I can't identify the cause,
It feels full and then just lean

but there is one thing, I can hold onto, 
which I can save from the unwritten wink
my drowned heart, that still pulse
gives me the chance, to wash away the followed

ink.